Best_Love_Stories_



She was so pretty. When I saw her for the first time near by the cinema, she was looking for someone. At first sight I fall in love with her. She has a nice figure and beautiful face. wanted to talk with her somehow. She was wearing a nice blue color trouser and pink color blows.  She gave a nice smile for me, but suddenly a guy came by a car and picks her up and they went. He was a wealthy guy, I assumed. It’s because he dressed well, he wore a rich watch, and even he came by a Jaguar. So that day finished like that.

After two weeks later, I saw this girl sting on a bench of city park. She was reading a book. My mind began trembling and I suppose to go to her and ask permission to sit on the bench nearby her. Then I moved to her, unexpectedly, that same guy came and picks her up to his car and went. So this time I realized that he is the boy friend of her. so I feel so sad about that.


One day again, I saw her at a parking lot. She was very beautiful on that day, I got my car and ride nearby her slowly, she suddenly looking to my car and smiled at me.  So I stopped the car and, asked,
 

“O…hi…have we met before?” 

“Oh yes…No…no…I have seen you several times around here in town” she replied.
 

“Oh well…I see…So bye for now!!! Have a nice day” I said and  moved from her. It was one of happy day of my life. Coz she talked with me for first time. When I moved I saw on the side mirror that a guy came to her by car and pick her up in to his car and went.
 

After several months on a rainy day I met her in the park. this time I directly went to her and said..
 

 “hi”
 

She also said Hi” to me and at the end of the day we became such friends. But I always wanted to ask her about those guys, but I didn’t. If I asked that, she get to know that, I’m spying on her. But I figured not to ask about them. Instead, I thought if those guys really matters to her, she will tell me about.
 

When time passing, I was felling love with her so much. But she didn’t know that. She also so much closes to me. I could feel it in her eyes when she looking to my eyes. Now I wanted to ask from her. I want to propose to her. When I went to bed one night, I was just laying on the bed and dreaming about her so much. I reminding how pretty she is, how adorable she is, how pleasant she is, how sweet her smile is, how close she is to me. So I decided ask her on following, so that night sleep didn't come to me. I couldn’t wait till the sun rise.

Early in the morning I dressed up and went to a florist and bought a Lilac flower bouquet. Suddenly my phone rang, and male voice said “Do you know Miss. Clair?” I said yes she is good friend of mine.  So that man said, “it’s good, please come to the city hospital,” I couldn’t believe and, I went there as quickly as possible.  
 

When I reach there I saw her on a bed in the emergency ward, there attached many medical equipments to her and bandaged almost everywhere.  I went nearby her and looking to her face, she moved her shaking hand to my hand and hold tightly, and then tears came out from her eyes. Her lips shivered, but she couldn’t speak. I bent her face and gave a gentle kiss to her forehead and told “Sweetie don’t worry, I stay nearby you, this gonna be OK soon”. Then I saw, so many tears came from her eyes and soaked her chicks. So I moved to hospital attendant and ask, “What’s all about this?”  He replied me that...
 

“Well…We don’t know much, someone found her while laying down on a road last night. She was heavily beaten by someone nearly to death. So one kind taxi driver has brought her up here… don’t worry she's gonna make it”.
 

After three days she was able speak, and then…she began to tell her story…
 

“I’m so sorry to tell you this, but I can’t hold all this in my heart anymore. Since I first saw you near by the cinema, I realized you are a good guy; I wanted to talk with you sometime. Don’t get me wrong, my heart was so heavy to hold my miserable life, I wanted a good friend to talk. You know what? Do you believe me if I say you, I’m a call girl? Yes I was. But when I had your company, I wanted to stop my sinner life. I realized you’re a good man, you respected me, you made me laugh, and you made my days.  When you nearby me, I felt whole world is mine. But always I wanted not to let feel in your mind, that way about me. Coz I always scared, if you know about my real situation, you may leave me. You know, I had several boyfriends, all they wanted my body not my heart. So they were leaving me in several months. But I wanted to be married to a good guy always. But that fortune never came to me. So I fed up with my miserable life, I cried almost every night a lot till my heart going to come out. Gradually, I wanted to revenge myself, so I became a call girl. But after I met you I began to love me again, I wanted to stay with you forever….like a ….good friend. So I wanted to quit my sinner life and I went to church and confessed. So at that night one rich guy called me and asked my service. But I told him I’m not a call girl anymore. He forced me to do so. But I refused, I told him that leave me alone here after, I’m leaving the sinner life. Then he threatened me and came to my apartment and he did what he came to do, I couldn’t help, I cried a lot. then he beaten me to nearly death. After all, he took me in to his car’s dickey and went. After going several miles, dropped me near a ditch beside the road. That’s how I came to hospital. You know, Honestly I just wanted only for your true friendship, it’s because I couldn’t accept more from you rather than a friendship, I know, I am a sex doll who was passing by one hand to another hand. But after I found a good hearted person I wanted to stop nearby that person as a good friend. That’s all. Sorry for telling all this to you.”
 

I freezed for a moment and looking to her eyes deeply.  Then grabbed her to me and gave a kiss on her dried lips while tighten her body to mine, and whispered on her ear that saying “I love you so much forever”.
 

Now both of us live in happily and have three beautiful children. Two beautiful girls and one handsome boy. I’m always glad to my beautiful wife who gave me this happiness to my life, after all. 



Age of six he loved her so much and everyday he'd let her know "I love you grace”. But  each day she'd just laugh and run away till one day she turned around and sat with him on the playground. And say…

"I’m sorry Chris I don't love you you'll find someone else who loves you too"

In the High school they met again and they laughed about the things back then they began to date and fell in love. he got the girl that he'd dreamed of. But when came to college everything changed they were far apart with lives rearranged.

"We’ll be fine grace" but she had doubt she turned and said "it won't work out".

"I’m sorry Chris I can't love you, you'll find someone else who loves you too".

In their twenties they met again and they laughed about the things back then he took her hand and  they began to dance remembering their old romance. Two years later she became his wife they'd be together all of their life.

They went on a drive, when it was no longer light they drove down the roads of the starry night the music came on she started to sing he whispered,

"Grace you're my everything".

But then suddenly in one big flash headlights shone as their car crashed he saw her laying down on the ground. he felt his tears start rolling down.

"Grace..." he cried she took his hand "I have to leave... Please understand"

"I love you so much it's always been true but you'll find someone else and you'll love again too"

"No," he cried "it's always been you.  I don't want someone else I only want you".

And there on that street is where he cried hugging his love as she slowly died.



Two butterflies love each other very much....one day they were playing hide and seek at night. Girl butterfly says “A small game between us". She says "one who sits on this flower earlier in the tomorrow morning that one loves the other most". Then the boy butterfly says 'OK'. Next morning she was waiting from 4'o clock. the flower opened... she found the boy butterfly dead inside it, because he stayed there since the previous night itself. That’s what true love. 




He met her in a party, she was so outstanding, many guys chasing after her, while he was so normal, nobody paid attention to him. At the end of the party, he invited her to have coffee with him, she was surprised but being polite, she promised. 
 

They sat in a nice coffee shop, he was too nervous to say anything she felt uncomfortable, she thought, please, let me back home ... when suddenly he asked the waiter: would you please give me some salt? I'd like to put it in my coffee. Everybody stared at him, so strange! His face turned red, but, still, he put the salt in his coffee and drank it. She asked him curiously:


why  you have this habit? 

He replied, when I was a little boy, I lived near the sea, I liked playing in the sea, I could feel the taste of the sea, salty and bitter, just like the taste of the salty coffee. Now every time I have the salty coffee, I will think of my childhood, think of my hometown, I miss my hometown so much, I miss my parents who are still living there. Saying that, tears filled his eyes. She was deeply touched. That's his true feeling, from the bottom of his heart. A man who could tell out he's home sick, he must be a man who loved his home. 

 

Then she also started to talk, talked about her faraway hometown, her childhood, her family ... a really nice talk, also a beautiful beginning of their story. They continued to date. She found that he was a man who met all her demands, with tolerance, a kind heart, warm, cheerful, Thanks to his salty coffee! 
 

Then the story was just like every beautiful love story:,the princess married to the prince, then they were living the happy life And, every time she made coffee for him, she put some salt in the coffee, as she knew that's the way he liked. After 40 years, he passed away, left her a letter which said, 

My dearest....

please forgive me, forgive my whole life lie. This was the only lie I said to you the salty coffee. Remember the first time we dated? I was so nervous at that time, actually I wanted some sugar, but I said salt !!! It's hard for me to change so I just go ahead. i never thought that could be the start of our communication! I tried to tell you the truth many times in my life, but I was too afraid to do that, as I have promised not to lie to you for anything ... Now I'm dying, I'm afraid of nothing so I'm telling you the truth, I don't like salty coffee, what a strange bad taste it is ... but I have had the salty coffee all my life since I knew you, I've never felt sorry for anything I have done for you. Having you with me is the biggest happiness in my whole life. If I can live for the second time, I still want to know you and have you as my wife, even though I have to drink the salty coffee again.

Her tears made the letter totally wet. One day, someone asked her, what's the taste of salty coffee?

It's sweet. She replied.



       Eternal Love Poems                               Win Love Poems                                Dream Love Poems

It was a busy morning in a hospital, when an elderly gentleman, presented to have stitches removed from his thumb. 
He stated that he was in a hurry and he has an appointment, 30 minutes from now. Then one of nurse came there and examined his wound and started to re-dress up his wound.
 
While taking care of his wound, that nurse engaged for a conversation with the old man. On the conversation that nurse ask from the old man, 

“Where do you visit in 30 minutes from now?” 
The gentleman told her , that he needed to go to the nursing home to eat breakfast with his wife. 

Then that nurse inquired about the health of his wife. He told that she is a victim of Alzheimer Disease.
While they are talking, nurse finished dressing his wound, 

then the nurse asked “if you late then the she will worried about it?”
He replied that “No it won’t, coz’ she no longer knows who I am and she had not recognized me for last five years. 
Nurse was surprised, and asked him.
"And you are still going every morning, even though she doesn't know who you are?"
He smiled and patted nurse’s hand and said.
"She doesn't know me, but I still know who she is." 




A boy had cancer and he has only one month to live. He liked a girl who is working in a CD shop very much. But he did not tell her about his love. Every day he went to the CD shop and bought a CD only to talk to her. after a month he died.

When the girl went his home and asked about him, his mom told that he died and took her to his room.  She saw all the CD's unopened.  The girl cried and cried and finally died.

You know y she cried?

Coz she had kept her own love letters inside the CD packs. She also loved him.



A husband comes home drunk, vomits and falls down on the floor… Wife pulls him up and cleans everything.

Next day when he gets up, he expects her to be really angry with him… He prays that they would not have a fight.. to his surprise, he finds a note near the table that reads:

“Honey, your breakfast is ready on the table, I had to leave early to buy groceries. I love you.” He asks his son about what happened last night, his son told:

When mom pulled you to bed and tried removing your boots and shirt.. you were dead drunk and you said… “Hey lady! Leave me alone… I’m married!



Girl: "I'm having my operation now, I love you"
Boy: "..."
*Girl lays on operating bed*
*Boy stands there with watery eyes without saying i love you*
*Girl finishes heart transplant, the boy is gone*
Girl: Nurse, where is he?
Nurse says: They didn't tell you who's heart they gave you, did they?
*Nurse hands girl a note*
*Girl reads note*
"I told you it was yours"  

 


One night a guy and a girl were driving home from the movies. The boy sensed there was something wrong because of the painful silence they shared between them that night. The girl then asked the boy to pull over because she wanted to talk. She told him that her feelings had changed & that it was time to move on. 

A silent tear slid down his cheek as he slowly reached into his pocket & passed her a folded note.

At that moment, a drunk driver was speeding down that very same street. He swerved right into the drivers seat, killing the boy. Miraculously, the girl survived. Remembering the note, she pulled it out & read it. “Without your love, I would die.”



  
One boy dated his girl for many years. He was working in a company as a little executive. His future wasn’t bright but they were very happy together. One Valentine Day, this romantic boy folded 1,000 pieces of paper cranes as a gift to his girl. On the same day, the girl told him she was going to Paris to further her study and she would not come back. She also told him that she could not see any future in them as he was just a small executive. She proposed a breakup. Reluctantly, the boy agreed her request and both had a sad farewell Valentine meal in the usual cafe they first dated. 

After the separation, He worked hard day and night, attended night class and slogging his body and mind just to make something out of his life. After several years of hard work and with the help of friends, he setup his small company selling paper craft, bought a small studio apartment and a luxury car. 

One rainy day while this guy was driving; he saw an elderly couple sharing an umbrella in the rain and walking to some destination. Even with the umbrella, they were still drenched. It didn't take him long to realize those were his girl's parents. With a heart in getting back at them, he drove slowly beside the couple, wanting them to spot him in his luxury sedan. He wanted them to know that he wasn't the same anymore; he had his own company, car, comfort etc. He made it! Before the guy can realize, the couple was walking towards a cemetery, not far away and the boy drove them there. With a shock, he saw a photograph of his ex-girlfriend smiling sweetly as ever at him from her tombstone. Next to the tombstone rested his precious paper cranes in a bottle placed beside her tomb. 
 
Her parents explained that she did not leave for France at all. She was stricken ill with cancer and she insisted her parents to keep this secret from him. She passed away with the final stage of cancer 2 days after she broke up with him. In her heart, she believed he would make it someday. The girl did not want her illness to be in his obstacle and she chose to leave him.

She had wanted her parents to put his paper cranes beside her when she died, because, if the day came when fate brought him to her again, she wanted him to take some of those paper cranes back with him. The guy just wept and he broke down. He took home the bottle of 1,000 paper cranes; he gave her on Valentine Day. 

This boy stayed single for the rest of his life. He truly lost someone he loved and he put all his heart in his career. He made it to the top 30 entrepreneurs of the year and he earned his first million dollar at the age of 35.



    Informal Love Poems                             Passion Love Poems                              Lost Love Poems

 

A girlfriend gave a challenge to her boyfriend to live a day without her. No communication at all and said if he passed it, she’ll love him forever. The boyfriend agreed. He never texted nor called his girlfriend for the whole day without knowing, his girlfriend has only 24 hours left because she was dying because of cancer. After a day, he excitedly went to this girlfriend, 

“ I did it baby”

 but tears fell as he saw his girlfriend lying in a coffin with a note 

“You did it baby … now please do it everyday … I love you.” 

 

 

There was a boy who was so much in love with a girl. So he promised to give her a wedding ring on her birthday. As the girl’s birthday has come, the arrived together with his gift which is a Talking Doll. 

But the girl was embarrassed with the gift. So the girl throw it away. But the boy run for it to catch the doll, unexpectedly the boy was hit by a car and died. 

At the time of the boy’s burial, the girl was crying and hug the doll and it spoke ….

 “Please get the ring in my pocket.  Hope you’ll like it. I love you very much. Will you marry me?” 

 



Daniel and Jasmine are sitting alone in the park one night....
Daniel: I guess we are the left over in this world
Jasmine: I think so...All of my friends have boyfriends and we are only the 2 persons left in this world without any special person in our life
Daniel: Yup I don't know what to do
Jasmine: I know! We'll play a game
Daniel: What game?
Jasmine: I’ll be your girl friend for 30 days and you will be my boy friend
Daniel: That's a great plan in fact i don't have nothing to do much this following weeks...

DAY 1:
They watch their first movie and they both touched in a romantic film


DAY 4:
They went to the beach and have a picnic... Daniel and Jasmine have their quality time together

DAY 12:
Daniel invited Jasmine to a circus and they ride on a Horror House....Jasmine was scared and she touched Daniel's hand but she touched someone else's hand and they both laughed...

DAY 15:
They saw a fortune teller down the road and they asked for their future advice and the fortune teller said: "My darling, Please don't waste the time of your life...Spend the rest of your time together happily" Then tears flow out from the teller's eyes


DAY 20:
Jasmine invited Daniel to go to the hill and they saw a meteor...Jasmine mumbled something

DAY 28:
They sat on the bus and because of a bumpy road Jasmine gave her first kiss to Daniel by accident

DAY 29:

11:37pm
Jasmine and Daniel sat in the park where they first decided to play this game...
Daniel: I'm tired Jasmine...Do you want any drinks? I'll buy you one.. I'll just go down the road
Jasmine: Apple Juice that's all
Daniel: Wait for me....
20mins later... a stranger approached Jasmine
Stranger: Are you a friend of Daniel?
Jasmine: Why yes? What happened?
Stranger: A reckless drunken driver ran over daniel and he is critical in the hospital

11:57pm
The doctor went out of the emergency room and he handed out an apple juice and a letter
Doctor: We found this in daniel's pocket Jasmine reads the letter and it says:
Jasmine, This past few days, i realized you are a really cute girl and i am really falling for you.. Your cherish smile your everything when we played this game..... Before this game would end...I would like you to be my girl friend for the rest of my life.... I love you Jasmine....

Jasmine crumples the paper and shouted:
"Daniel ! i don't want you to die... I love you...Remember that night when we saw a meteor, I mumbled something... I mumbled that I wish we would be together forever and never end this game. Please don't leave me Daniel.... I love you! You cannot do this to me!"

Then the clock strikes 12
Daniel's heart stop pumping

THEN IT WAS THE 30TH DAY



A very poor man lived with his wife. One day, his wife, who had very long hair asked him to buy her a comb for her hair to grow well and to be well-groomed.

The man felt very sorry and said no. He explained that he did not even have enough money to fix the strap of his watch he had just broken.

She did not insist on her request.

The man went to work and passed by a watch shop, sold his damaged watch at a low price and went to buy a comb for his wife.

He came home in the evening with the comb in his hand ready to give to his wife. He was surprised when he saw his wife with a very short hair cut. She had sold her hair and was holding a new watch band.

Tears flowed simultaneously from their eyes, not for the futility of their actions, but for the reciprocity of their love.

 


There was a girl named Victoria and a boy named Andrew. Every day she would look at him at lunch and day dream until lunch was over. Every day she would hope that he liked her and Victoria was very brave.

So one day she walked up to him and said 

 "do you like me" 

he said not even close. She said 

"do you think I'm pretty" 

he said not in a million years. Victoria was so upset she ran away but Andrew was too quick. He grabbed her arm and said you are so pretty you can never get prettier but I think you can find a way and I love you so much that I would do anything for you.

 


There was a boy who loved his girl friend a lot. But he never proposed her, coz’ he always thought she could find a good, rich boy rather than him. After sometime that girl married to a rich boy. After 10 years later girl and her husband met a fatal car accident and her husband died on the spot and she survived as a miracle, but she lost her both legs.   

After few days her old boy friend came to see her and cried a lot and finally he hold her hands and told her

“I really love you so much and I want to marry you”
  
Then the girl surprised and ask..”I felt you loved me since we met, but why didn’t you tell me that before?”

Then boy replied. “I always wanted you to have a better life; I thought I never could give you such a life, so I let you go to him, but when you married to him I cried for days”.  

Then girl asked...”Ok …but why do you love me now?  I’m just a disabled woman”

Boy replied. “I loved you forever, still my love is same for you, and now I believe I could give you the better life than anyone in this world”.

 

 

There was a blind girl who was filled with animosity and despised the world. She didn’t have many friends, just a boyfriend who loved her deeply, like no one else. She always used to say that she’d marry him if she could see him. Suddenly, one day someone donated her a pair of eyes.
And that’s when she finally saw her boyfriend. She was astonished to see that her boyfriend was blind. He told her,

 “You can see me now, can we get married?”

 She replied, 

“And do what? We’d never be happy. I have my eye sight now, but you’re still blind. It won’t work out, I’m sorry.”

With a tear in his eye and a smile on his face, he meekly said,

 “I understand. I just want you to always be happy. Take care of yourself, and my eyes.”

 

 

One boy daily used to meet her girlfriend in a park. The girl used to always arrive on time. But the boy was always late but the girl never got angry on boy. One day the girl didn't come that's why the boy went to her home. The boy came to know there that the girl will live for only 4-5 days. The boy went back crying and committed suicide and left a letter for the girl...
 The letter was:
"U ALWAYS USED TO REACH ON TIME AND I WAS ALWAYS LATE. BUT TODAY I M GOING EARLY AND WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU !!!



From the very beginning, girl's family objected strongly on her dating this guy, saying that it has got to do with family background, & that the girl will have to suffer for the rest of her life if she were to be with him. Due to family's pressure, the couple quarreled very often. Though the girl loved the guy deeply, she always asked him: "How deep is your love for me?" As the guy is not good with his words, this often caused the girl to be very upset. With that & the family's pressure, the girl often vents her anger on him. As for him, he only endured it in silence. 
 

After a couple of years, the guy finally graduated & decided to further his studies overseas. Before leaving, he proposed to the girl: 
 

"I'm not very good with words. But all I know is that I love you. If you allow me, I will take care of you for the rest of my life. As for your family, I'll try my best to talk them round. Will you marry me?"
 
The girl agreed, & with the guy's determination, the family finally gave in & agreed to let them get married. So before he left, they got engaged. The girl went out to the working society, whereas the guy was overseas, continuing his studies. They sent their love through emails & phone calls. Though it was hard, but both never thought of giving up. 
 
One day, while the girl was on her way to work, she was knocked down by a car that lost control. when she woke up, she saw her parents beside her bed. She realized that she was badly injured. Seeing her mum crying, she wanted to comfort her. But she realized that all that could come out of her mouth was just a sigh. she had lost her voice.... 
 
The doctor says that the impact on her brain has caused her to lose her voice. Listening to her parents' comfort, but with nothing coming out from her, she broke down. During the stay in hospital, besides silence cry,..It’s still just silence cry that accompanied her. 
 
Upon reaching home, everything seems to be the same. Except for the ringing tone of the phone. Which pierced into her heart every time it rang. 
 
She does not wish to let the guy know & not wanting to be a burden to him, she wrote a letter to him saying that she does not wish to wait any longer. 
 
With that, she sent the ring back to him. In return, the guy sent millions & millions of reply, countless of phone calls,. . all the girl could do, besides crying, is still crying.... The parents decided to move away, hoping that she could eventually forget everything & be happy. 
 
With a new environment, the girl learns sign language & started a new life. Telling herself everyday that she must forget the guy. One day, her friend came & told her that he's back. She asked her friend not to let him know what happened to her. Since then, there wasn't any more news of him. 
 
A year has passed & her friend came with an envelope, containing a invitation card for the guy's wedding. The girl was shattered. When she open the letter, she saw her name in it instead. When she was about to ask her friend what's going on, she saw the guy standing in front of her. 
 
 

He used sign language to tell her "I've spent a year to learn sign language. Just to let you know that I've not forgotten our promise. Let me have the chance to be your voice. I Love You." With that, he slipped the ring back into her finger. The girl finally smiled.
 



One day god sends a chair to Two Lovers…The specialty of that chair was that the person sitting on it if says TRUTH, Then the GREEN light would blink 'n if person sitting on it says LIE, Then RED light would blink....
Boy sat on the chair...
GIRL-Do you LOVE me?
BOY-Yes I love you... (RED light blinks...)
GIRL-Don't worry there will be mistake done by god..!!
I'll ask you again 'n then we’ll see what will happen...
GIRL-Do You LOVE me?
BOY-yes I love you... (GREEN light blinks)
Do you know what happened when First Time the Girl asked?
The boy actually was not Interested in Love with her... he lied...
But when girl showed her trust on the boy...
That boy truly started Loving the girl....
That's Love..!

 

A girl asked a boy if she was pretty, he said 

"No". 

She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever, he said

 "No". 

Then she asked him if he would cry if she walked away, he said 

"No". 

She had heard enough; she needed to leave.

As she walked away he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said 

"You're not pretty, you're beautiful. I don`t want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die."

 

 

 

(a girl and boy were speeding over 120 Kmph on a motorcycle)

Girl: Slow down. I'm scared.

Boy: No this is fun.

Girl: No its not. Please, it's too scary!

Boy: Then tell me you love me.

Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down! Guy: Now give me a big hug. (Girl hugs him)

Boy: Can you take my helmet off and put it on? It's bugging me.

In the paper the next day: A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on the motorcycle, but only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the boy realized that his breaks broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him, felt her hug one last time, then had her wear his helmet so she would live even though it meant he would die.

 


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق